Corp21 was established in mid 2002 by Bert Vermeulen. The name was chosen because Corp21 helps organizations and entrepreneurs become 21st century corporations--nimble and profitable providers of products and services in a global marketplace.
Since its founding, Corp21 has provided consulting, incubation, and investment services to an ever growing list of clients. The projects section gives more details about the services Corp21 has been providing.
In addition to this website, which focuses on business consulting, patents and other intellectual property, Corp21 maintains the following specialty websites:
- ATAPAD markets web-based personal information management applications.
- EasyMealPrep is a portal for an industry association of meal facilitation and preparation businesses.
- Selected Technologies markets software for the plastic injection molding industry and provides an industry directory.
- Surftree is an innovative product developed and sold by Corp21 that converts the information in a spreadsheet to an interactive tree on a web page.
- WebTips.Biz helps businesses get the most from the internet by providing information about e-marketing and tools and techniques.